Specialty Woodworking, Inc. offers a limited warranty on cabinets against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
What is covered
Initial repair, replacement (if necessary), touch up and adjustments to cabinet doors and drawers.
What is not covered
- Cabinetry damage after delivery, particularly from non-Specialty Woodworking, Inc. installations, or damage by other sub-contractors on site.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cabinet door and drawer adjustments beyond one (1) year from date of delivery.
- All cabinet doors are adjustable. Weather conditions and temperatures may cause natural expansion and contraction in the wood, thus doors may need to be adjusted. This is considered normal maintenance and is not covered under warranty service.
- Normal everyday use may also require doors to be adjusted periodically. This is also considered normal maintenance and is not covered under warranty service.
- Expansion and contraction of wood is a natural phenomenon. It is a cyclical process, meaning that what expands will eventually contract and vice versa. Temperature and humidity variations drive this natural process. Therefore, effects of these phenomena are not covered by this limited warranty.